If you need to hold a garage sale and you're not sure where to start, start by reading this book. Whether you're a first time garage sale holder or you've had sales in the past and they weren't profitable,"The Garage Sale How-To Guide" by Cindy Sabulis has plenty of practical advice for making your next sale a success.
QR Code Link to This Post
This guide offers tips on things like:
- Efficient ways of gathering items to sell
- Suggested prices for your garage sale merchandise
-How and where to promote and advertise your sale to bring in customers
- How to make effective signs that bring people to your sale
-Setting up your displays to look appealing
-Planning ahead to avoid the last minute chaos
-Piggybacking other events
- What to have on hand during a sale
- Security measures you should take during your sale
- Attention-getters to get people to stop at your sale
...And much more.
"The Garage Sale How-To Guide" is 124 pages of tips and information that can help your next garage sale be the best ever. The author shares her marketing and selling expertise as a business owner to help others run successful yard, garage, and tag sales.
Only $2.99 for an e-book or $9.99 for print copy.
Available on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/1530067219 or Barnes and Noble at http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/1123503107