Thank you for checking out our ad. My partner and I have just celebrated being together for 17 years. We've built a wonderful life together and are now ready to build a family.
We already have embryos and would like to find a surrogate that lives in Vermont and is willing to help us on our journey to becoming parents. We are paying $30,000.00 plus we pay for all travel requirements and cover all medical costs associated with the pregnancy.
The surrogate that we match with would need to have her own health insurance that is surrogate friendly (we'll evaluate with ART Risk).
- Have your own child that lives with you and had a pregnancy with no complications (we will have to verify this through a medical record review)
- Your own health insurance that accepts surrogacy (a third party will review your policy to make sure that surrogacy is ok)
- You'll have to be willing to travel to our IVF clinic in Southern California as needed
- Open to carrying twins if the egg splits
- Comfortable with abortion if our fetus shows birth defects that affect his/her quality of life
*Please remember, we are a gay couple, so you would need to be comfortable being a surrogate for two men. We will send you a survey through a link once you email us through Craigslist. Please complete the survey so that we can do a preliminary evaluation before we all decide to meet over video call.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers