compensation: Starting range of $14-$16 an hour for full-time. Part-time is based on education and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Freedom Rains Children's Center is looking to hire Head Toddler Teacher and Assistant Toddler Teachers, Part Time Floating Positions: 12-6 and 3-6
Full-time applicants must meet the new licensing requirements for a Teaching Associate: Vermont Early Childhood Career Ladder level 3 Certificate, OR Associates degree plus 12 month experience, OR Certificate from Child Care Apprenticeship Program, OR Child Care Certificate from CCV and at least 12 months experience, OR successful completion of 21 college credits with an early childhood or school age focus and 12 months experience.
Applicants will also need to perform the following:
* Be willing to work in a team setting
* Have a love of children
* Curriculum planning and implementation
* Comfortable preforming observations and portfolio compilation, as well as parent/teacher conferences
* Has understanding of new state regulations
* Strong communication skills
* Annual professional development. Minimum of 15 hours
* Paid professional development training
* Paid sick/personal and vacation time
* Discounted childcare
* Competitive pay
* Additional benefits depending on education and experience
Please e-mail resume and references prior to calling to schedule interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers