favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

Need housing asap!! 1-3 br. Anywhere in Vt (Vermont)

I am a single mom to 2 GREAT kids. We have been renting the same unit for 10 years. We will be homeless 7/28 after being displaced due to property sale. I have a great reference for this. We are good tenants, clean keep to ourselves, quiet other then normal kid stuff. I love cleaning, organizing, home decorating all of that.

I know there are credit requirement and to make it short my credit isn't good but I have an explanation which I will include at the end. Here's what I do have though.

I do have a housing choice voucher where 70% of the rent comes from housing, and the other 30% comes from one of the income sources? That’s 100% directly to the landlord and I won’t even see a dollar of it.

My income is 3-4x “my 30% portion”

My credit is due to my estranged mother opening a lot of accounts with my ssn and never paying them. They are all years old. I've begun disputing and paying this off, I've been successful at having 2 of my disputes removed so far. It's already gone up since the beginning of June by 35+ points. I'm willing to show whatever I need to whether it's payments I've been making or anything you can think of.

post id: 7760144867

posted:

updated:

best of [?]

loading
reading
writing
saving
searching