compensation: This is a full time position with top wages and a full benefit package including health and dental insurance availability, 401k savings plan with match availability, paid holidays, and vacation. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Burlington Glass / Granite State Glass have a rare opening for a full time Experienced or Apprentice Glazier to join our dynamic Team in the Burlington marketplace.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader and be a part of a great team in a rewarding, unique and fast paced atmosphere. This is a full time position with top wages and a full benefit package including health and dental insurance availability, 401k savings plan with match availability, paid holidays, and vacation.
Carpenters are encouraged to apply as their skill set and attention to detail are highly compatible with those duties of a Glazier. Candidates who have a background in construction, are skilled in working with hand tools and can thrive within a fast paced team dynamic are also encouraged to apply.
Join the over 200 Burlington Glass / Granite State Glass professionals dedicated to giving our clients the best glass repair and replacement experience in northern New England.
- Transport, handle and install a wide array of residential products.
- Measure, assess and install shower enclosures, insulated glass units, replacement windows.
- Work with storefront, entrance doors and associated hardware.
- Excellent organizational and people skills.
- Perform both in shop and on site installations.
- Have a great attitude.
- Safe and competent operation of hand tools.
- Possess BG / GSG Core Values: integrity, honesty and a commitment to excellence.
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative.
- Embraces the Team atmosphere with a collaborative approach to customer service.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn and apply new skills.
- Motivation and confidence to partner with supervisors and peers to learn and develop skills and knowledge.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage the many elements necessary for client satisfaction.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- Understanding and implementing standard operating procedures guidelines in daily activities.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Commitment to GSG / OSHA company safety program.
Become a part of a leading Team in a highly specialized field with excellent growth opportunities within our company.
Burlington Glass and Granite State Glass has been serving the automotive, residential and business needs of northern New England for nearly 40 years through our 14 full service retail locations and Commercial construction division.
How to apply:
Email a resume, visit www.granitestateglass.com/employment or stop by Burlington Glass located at 1860 Williston Road to fill out an application today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers