palkkio: Pay may match experience työsuhteen tyyppi: kokoaikainen
QR Code Link to This Post
CashorTrade.org is the world's first social network where fans buy, sell, and trade tickets for face value. We are disrupting the secondary ticket industry by providing a social platform where fans can simply connect, make friends, and trade tickets for face value. We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated, champion communicator to help more fans avoid scalpers by learning about us, and by learning how to better use our technology platform. If you have always wanted to be a part of a growing company that is poised to disrupt an entire industry, this could be an ideal position for you.
CashorTrade is a small Burlington-based tech startup that is growing rapidly. We have over 155,000 members from every state in the nation as well as from 20 countries, and over 250,000 members across our social networks.
Are you a fluent communicator on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter? Are you an active member of Facebook groups? Have you ever managed or created ads on these platforms? Do you have experience maintaining or evangelizing a brand in the public eye? Do you have customer service experience? Are you a lively, confident writer? Are you a passionate, SELF MOTIVATED individual who can self-prioritize and keep yourself organized? Can you see the bigger picture while staying on-task? Do you love live music and events? If so, this is an ideal position for you.
CashorTrade is a young, aggressive company where all employees where many hats. We seek someone who is dedicated to the project and sincerely wants to help fans. This is a full-time, in-house, salaried position in Burlington, VT. You must live locally. We have a nice office that overlooks Church Street. Vacation, holiday, and sick days are included. This is a "time-flexible" position. Customer Service and Social Media responsibilities may continue outside of office hours. Some weekday flexibility is offered in exchange.
• Read and respond to all customer service support tickets in a timely manner.
• Help create strategies to better respond to support tickets and to update our how-to, FAQ, and knowledgebase pages.
Social Media Page Upkeep
• Increase our likes, follows, and activity by creating more engaging and relevant content that our fans care about.
• Collaborate with our Marketing Manager to help support initiatives such as giveaways, replying to discussion strings, and online games.
Social Media Group Cultivation
• Identify and target artists, events and genres that have a passionate fan base and generate sold-out events.
• Create FB groups and Twitter accounts for these fans to provide a space for them to interact about tickets and events.
• Engage fans and influencers on social media to join and follow these groups.
• Educate group users about CashorTrade and what we are doing to help fans.
• Encourage group users to create an account on CashorTrade and make a post and share it back to the group.
• Work with individual fans in a customer support capacity to help them connect with other fans on CashorTrade and make positive and successful transactions.
• Provide moderation, support and management of groups, including updating the group banners, description, establishing rules, posting and sharing ads, managing trolls and inappropriate posts.
• Out In The Field: occasionally work the CashorTrade tent and table at events. This is the primary responsibility of the Marketing Manager, yet there may be collaboration and overlap.
• Analytics: utilize Google, Facebook, and Twitter Analytics to measure and increase our engagement and success of posts and ads.
• Marketing/Selling Merchandise: engage users to market our merchandise, when appropriate. Post ads, create graphics, and fulfill orders.
• Basic Graphic Design: help designing and crafting social media and blog posts, and help constructing marketing materials such as flyers, post cards, and stickers.
• Administrative Support: help with errands and organizing the office.
Interested candidates should reply with a cover letter and resume. Samples of work and references should be ready upon request.
CashorTrade.org is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran status.
Vain toimeksiantajille. Rekrytoijat, älkää ottako yhteyttä tämän työviestin jättäjään.
ÄLÄ lähetä meille pyytämättä palveluita tai tarjouksia