Executive Assistant / Green Mountain Care Board
QR Code Link to This Post
(Full time/ Exempt with full medical/dental benefits)
The Green Mountain Care Board (GMCB, Board) seeks to improve the health of Vermonters through a high-quality, accessible, and sustainable health care system. The Executive Assistant position reports to the Chair of the Board, supporting the Chair, Board Members and ED directly as well as providing general support for GMCB's administrative operations.
Support Board Chair, Board members and Executive Director:
• Provide executive assistance in scheduling, correspondence, time reporting, submitting expenses, coordinating travel plans, projects, reports, and special assignments.
• Schedule and staff weekly public Board meetings, including coordinating presenters and panels, collecting presentation materials, copying and posting meeting materials, preparing the meeting room, preparing agenda and taking minutes.
• Manage and schedule all internal meetings for Board and staff, including Public Advisory Committees, Rate Review Forums, and Traveling Board Meetings.
• Administrative support for Data Governance Council.
• Posting meeting agendas and materials to the website.
• Ensure compliance with Open Public Meeting Law.
Press and the Public
• Produce and manage press releases and media notices.
• Coordinate media requests and appearances including print, television, and radio.
• In coordination with the Chair and Executive Director, organize outreach and communication to press, stakeholder groups, and presenters.
• Assist with responding to, cataloging, and distributing comments from the public and stakeholder organizations.
General Office Administrative Support
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Reception, main phone, calendars, filing, mail, backup tech liaison, special projects as needed.
• Provide back-up support to the business office as needed.
Duties are generally performed in a standard office setting. Some travel may be required. Some work outside of regular work schedule may be necessary.