Do you like working in a fast paced, customer focused environment? Are you well organized, love working with people and enthusiastic about what you do?
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for interfacing with our staff and processing all associated paperwork. It is the central point for all activities and the position will deal with customers, employees and management.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. or 12 noon.
This position has the potential to become a full-time position.
• Review and enter orders and completed jobs in BATH FITTER Systems.
• Prepare daily bank deposit and maintain Petty Cash.
• Track accounts receivable and conduct collections activities.
• Prepare payroll and submit Manager-approved information to Payroll Department.
• Prepare the Weekly Installation Schedule for the Manager's review.
• Prepare and submit to bookkeeping service all information necessary for the preparation of monthly financial statements.
• College Degree in administration or accounting preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in an office environment in a similar role
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Customer Service oriented
• Detailed with strong organizational skills
• Proficient computer skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers