Audi of South Burlington is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented Office Administrator/Title Clerk to join our Administrative team. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has prior Title Clerk and/or Accounting experience and the ability to multi-task. This is a Full-Time opportunity, with a Monday - Friday; 8am to 5pm schedule.
QR Code Link to This Post
To apply please use the following link: https://www.shearervt.com/Employment?gnk=job&gni=8a78859f67ebaa820168100ba99d58cd&gns=Craigslist
- Answering and fielding incoming phone calls.
- Process new/used vehicle registration
- Prepare tax and title documentation, submit legal transfer paperwork to DMV.
- Review applications for accuracy and prepare payoff checks for new/trade-in vehicles.
- Complies and maintains all outstanding title work. Provides title status updates to management weekly.
- Stays up-to-date on title regulations/changes. Attend training seminars as available.
- Prepare invoices, issue credit memos, and prepare credit forms for customers/finance companies.
- Post transactions to accounting records, such as worksheets, ledger, and computer files.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with paper records, and files.
- High attention to detail.
- Organizational Skills are a must.
- Have the ability to work in a tight-knit team.
- Ability to multitask within a busy office environment.
- Willingness to learn and strive for success.
High School Diploma or equivalent. At least one year of prior Automotive Title Clerk or Accounting experience required or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Program (after 1 year)
- Employee Vehicle Discount Programs
Please submit a copy of your resume when responding to this posting.