Shearer Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac is seeking to add a Business Development Representative to our growing BDC team. The person who fills this role must have great communication skills and be able to perform each essential duty to company standards. He/she will be responsible for lead generation activities in support of the company's sales and service commitments.
- Answer incoming phone calls utilizing a proven, pre-set script, and schedule a sales or service appointments.
- Log all customer comments into customer resource systems.
- Contact internet clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a sales or service appointments.
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made in customer resource systems.
- Confirm scheduled appointments with future customers.
- Notify managers of appointments set.
- Follow-up with customers when appropriate
- Maintain and update customer history/notes in database.
- Contact dealerships customer base on current sales and incentives.
- Forward customer concerns to the correct department manager and follow-up.
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Participate in daily training activities.
- Demonstrate the company's core values.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college education is a plus, but not required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- The ability to perform basic typing and computing functions within an office environment.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Program (after 1 year)
- Employee Vehicle Discount Programs