compensation: Inquire Within employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bellavance Trucking is seeking an experienced Welder/Fabricator to assist in the diagnosis and repair of our trailers to improve the operation of our equipment.
1. Health, dental, and vision insurance
2. Workers compensation
3. 401K match
4. PTO and 6 paid holidays per year
5. Vacation pay prorated immediately
6 .Compensation based on experience (pro-active pay increase)
7. Tool and boot allowance
1. Welding and fabricating of our trailers as needed.
2. Common duties include: Replacing worn down parts, skinning new floors, reinforcing weak structures, welding cracks, and replacing suspensions.
3. Ordering parts proactively to prevent downtime and maintain inventory.
4. Communicating with your supervisor on project timelines.
1. Fabrication and welding experience (3+ years preferred)
2. CDL Class A license with brake endorsement (preferred)
3. Ability to rebuild/repair heavy equipment and trucks
4. Problem solving skills and ability to multitask
5. Knowledge of Trailers (preferred)
6. Certifications (preferred)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers